Melanie Klaschka, CRP, GMS | Executive, Consultant, Mentor
Melanie Klaschka | Executive, Consultant
Melanie Klaschka transforms your sales force to win the big accounts and readies your operations to deliver on the promise. She serves as Vice President, Business Development at Weichert Workforce Mobility and as Program Committee Chair of the Southeastern Regional Relocation Council (SRRC).
Melanie’s extensive experience includes global mobility management as well as creating a global sales strategy, negotiating and implementing FORTUNE Global 100 serviced apartment programs, running day-to-day operations for multiple markets around the world and aligning global teams in the hospitality industry for almost two decades. She is also a sought-after and awarded mentor for startup companies in the Greater New York City area.
Melanie led global accounts for global hospitality companies shaping strategic growth, account development and global sales teams as Vice President in Europe and the United States. Frequently awarded and battle-tested, Melanie was directly responsible for the opening and the success of the New York City market in the wake of the obstacles derived from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Melanie holds a Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) and a Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) designation as well as a graduate degree in International Business.
Stephan Klaschka, M.Sc., MBA, PMP | Executive, Consultant
Stephan Klaschka served as a strategy consultant and innovation executive in positions such as CEO, COO, CIO, Chief Growth Officer, Chief of Staff, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Program/Project Management, and Director positions in pharma clinical development and B2B life-sciences for more than 20 years.
Stephan founded Klaschka and Co. LLC with his passion for transforming, growing, and turning around companies of all sizes – startups to Global 20 enterprises around the world.
As a leader and consultant, Stephan advises and transforms businesses hands-on with leadership, digital strategy, new revenue models, regulatory compliance, and healthcare technology innovations. – A selection of recent engagements includes:
- Principal and Senior Consultant at Scimitar Inc., USA, since 2022
- Sr. R&D Project Manager at Janssen R&D/Johnson&Johnson, USA, 2021-2022
- Chief Growth Officer (CGO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), and GRC Officer at Impetus Healthcare, Canada, 2021
- Business Research and Strategy Consultant at Acrontum GmbH, Germany, 2019-2020
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at RegASK (a SPRIM company), USA/Singapore, 2019
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Virtual Distance International, USA, 2017-2018
- Business Innovation and Strategy Consultant at Daimler, Germany, 2017
- Program Director and Innovation Trainer at Bayer, USA/UK/Germany, 2016–2017
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO interim) at DITG GmbH, Germany, 2015
- Director, Global Innovation Management and Strategy with Boehringer Ingelheim, USA, 2012-2014. Stephan drove pivotal innovations, leadership development, and digital transformation ‘beyond the pill’ yielding a 100X ROI with value through innovation worth exceeding $700 million.
- Regulatory Compliance Officer at Boehringer Ingelheim, USA
- Director, Clinical Applications Support, North/South America, at Boehringer Ingelheim , USA
- Head of Regional Data Centre, Europe/Africa, at Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
Stephan is an awarded change leader and digital health executive with with over 20 years of extensive work experience across converging industries including digital health, pharmaceuticals, clinical operations, regulatory compliance, RegTech, drug development, data analytics, MedTech, automotive, education, engineering, and financial services.
- The Harvard Business Review (HBR) teaching case study ‘Boehringer Ingelheim: Leading Innovation’ features Stephan’s corporate career as an innovator and is part of the curriculum used in business schools and universities around the globe (Americas, Europe, MENA, Asia-Pacific).
- Member of the winning team of the MIT Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) 2011, MIT, Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA
Stephan is a serial entrepreneur and a sought-after keynote speaker (see events) on intrapreneurship and innovation management as well as a guest lecturer at business schools and universities around the world. He delivers best-in-class innovation workshops and worked internationally as a consultant to academia, governments, global corporations, and startups in various industries and geographies including Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), the Americas, and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Stephan holds three Masters degrees in Computer Science, Management/Project Management, and Business Administration (MBA). In addition to advanced degrees in Strategic Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Technology, and Leadership from leading schools in Europe and the United States. He is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2008 and an MIT ACE graduate.