Melanie Klaschka, CRP, GMS | Executive, Consultant, Mentor
Melanie Klaschka | Executive, Consultant
Melanie Klaschka transforms your sales force to win the big accounts and readies your operations to deliver on the promise. She currently serves as Director, Global Business Development Strategy at Sterling-Lexicon relocation.
Melanie’s extensive experience includes global mobility management as well as creating a global sales strategy, negotiating and implementing FORTUNE Global 100 serviced apartment programs, running day-to-day operations for multiple markets around the world and aligning global teams in the hospitality industry for almost two decades. She is also a sought-after and awarded mentor for startup companies in the Greater New York City area.
Melanie led global accounts for global hospitality companies shaping strategic growth, account development and global sales teams as Vice President in Europe and the United States. Frequently awarded and battle-tested, Melanie was directly responsible for the opening and the success of the New York City market in the wake of the obstacles derived from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Melanie holds a Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) and a Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) designation as well as a graduate degree in International Business.
Stephan Klaschka, MBA, PMP | Executive, Consultant
Stephan Klaschka | Founder of Klaschka and Co. LLC
Stephan Klaschka is a digital strategy and transformation executive (CEO, COO, Chief Growth Officer, Chief of Staff, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Strategy Officer) for innovation management and strategic partnerships in B2B Life-Sciences for companies of all sizes – startups to Global 20 enterprises.
As a strategy, growth and turn-around leader, Stephan advises on business strategy, SaaS, data analytics, regulatory compliance, healthcare innovation, RegTech and MedTech companies around the world. – Selection of recent engagements:
- Chief Growth Officer (CGO) at Impetus Healthcare, Canada, 2020
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at RegASK (a SPRIM company), USA/Singapore, 2019
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Virtual Distance International, USA, 2017-2018
- Business Innovation and Strategy Consultant at Daimler, Germany, 2017
- Program Director and Innovation Trainer at Bayer, USA/UK/Germany, 2016–2017
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO interim) at DITG GmbH, Germany, 2015
- Director, Global Innovation Management and Strategy at Boehringer Ingelheim, USA, 2012-2014, a Top 20 and the largest privately held pharmaceutical company where Stephan drove pivotal innovations, leadership development, and digital transformation ‘beyond the pill’ yielding a 100X ROI with value through innovation exceeding $700 million.
- Regulatory Compliance Officer at Boehringer Ingelheim, USA
- Director, Clinical Applications Support, North/South America, at Boehringer Ingelheim , USA
- Head of Regional Data Centre, Europe/Africa, at Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
Stephan is an awarded change leader and digital health executive with with over 20 years of extensive work experience across converging industries including digital health, pharmaceuticals, clinical operations, regulatory compliance, RegTech, drug development, data analytics, MedTech, automotive, education, engineering, and financial services.
Stephan’s associative thinking and strong business acumen transform mature organizations and build new businesses from early stages innovating in emerging technologies, customer discovery exploration, new business models, and business development. He is a motivated self-starter who consistently exceeds expectations and key operational targets driving transformational change programs for measurable business growth, cost savings, people development, and to increase productivity while safeguarding stakeholders and regulatory compliance.
In addition to founding his own businesses as a serial entrepreneur, Stephan is a sought-after keynote speaker (see events) on e-health and innovation management, guest lecturer at business schools and universities around the world, and blogger at OrgChanger.com.
He delivers best-in-class innovation workshops and worked internationally as a consultant to academia, governments, global corporations, and startups in various industries and geographies including Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), the Americas, and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Stephan holds three Masters degrees in Computer Science, Management/Project Management, and Business Administration (MBA). In addition to advanced degrees in Strategic Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Technology, and Leadership from leading schools in Europe and the United States, he is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2008.